[sane-standard] canon lide 110, debian stretch problem

Renato Pontefice renato.pontefice at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 20:25:16 UTC 2015

Hi,
I use Sane (or, better Xsane) on my Debian Stretch with a canon Lide 110
scanner on GIMP program.
I've used it, for a long time with same configuration, but Debian Jessie.

Now, I try to scan document,

The scanner start to scann (I hear some rumor)    but when the program
returns the image, it is just a no image. I mean: it is a black and white
points images, but nothing of the real image. I thought that the prob is on
the scanner. But today I've proof it with a Win pc, and it works good.

Can someone tell me somethings?

TIA

Renato