[Secure-testing-team] Re: Recent gforge vulnerabilities affect Debian's 3.1 as well?

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Sun Aug 14 15:33:53 UTC 2005

Moritz Muehlenhoff, 2005-08-14 13:46:32 +0200 :

> Hi,
> there have been two vulnerabilities found in GForge 4.5. Are these
> applicable to Debian's GForge 3.1 as well?

Probably.  Unfortunately, I'm lacking the time to backport the fix.
Anyone is welcome to do so, though -- especially Debian developers,
who have more information in my last post to the debian-private
mailing list.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Shyumiribirikku ga susunde imashyou ka ?
  -- Le Schmilblick en japonais