[Secure-testing-team] Re: status of first round of sarge kernel updates

Christian T. Steigies cts at debian.org
Wed Aug 24 23:04:54 UTC 2005

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 04:50:35PM -0600, dann frazier wrote:

> This is a stable-security update.  Horms has also created packages for
> an unstable update of 2.4.27, but that's a separate topic.
> Unfortunately it sounds like we cannot upload a source package and have
> the autobuilders do it - would you be able to do an m68k in a pristine
> sarge environment?

Yes, I could, but it would take a lot longer than cross-compiling plus I'll
be travelling for a few days, among other things I'll be trying to get two
faster m68k machines running for debian. But even if I could get the
cross-compiling 2.4.27 working again I could not upload much before next
tuesday.

Christian