[Secure-testing-team] simpleproxy upload gone AWOL?

Andreas Barth aba at not.so.argh.org
Tue Aug 30 13:29:27 UTC 2005

* Joey Hess (joeyh at debian.org) [050830 15:21]:
> Andrew Pollock wrote:
> > I made a second upload of simpleproxy, with the source included, after the
> > first one was rejected because it didn't have the source included.
> >
> > That second upload seems to have disappeared into a black hole.
> >
> > Should I upload again, or has something gotten stuck?
>
> I don't see any simpleproxy stuff in queue or madison, so something must
> have happened to it, but I don't know what. I do see a simpleproxy
> tarball in the ftp UploadQueue directory, but that is all.
>
> I do see the reject you mentioned in the logs, FWIW.

The reject is there:
aba at hekate:~$ grep simpleproxy queue/REPORT
2005-08-27 00:20: simpleproxy_3.2-3etch1_i386.changes

simpleproxy_3.2-3etch1_i386.changes
REJECT
Mapping testing to etch-proposed-updates.
Rejected: simpleproxy_3.2-3etch1.dsc refers to simpleproxy_3.2.orig.tar.gz, but I can't find it in the queue or in the pool.
Rejecting.

But what is strange is that simpleproxy_3.2-3etch1_i386.changes is not in the
reject-queue ...

Cheers,
Andi