[Secure-testing-team] what else needs a DTSA right now?

Joey Hess joeyh at debian.org
Tue Aug 30 14:09:16 UTC 2005

Can anyone suggest any more good candidates for DTSAs in the list of
unfixed holes in testing? I've been trying to cover all the remote
exploits and bad local exploits and aside from updating the kernel and
mozilla thunderbird (which I can't get to build), I don't see many
other obvious candidates of that nature.

I also looked at these:

 - drupal: should get into testing soon on its own
 - evolution: missing m68k build, otherwise a possibility
 - bluez-utils: needs bluez-libs updated too, which could be tricky
 - openvpn: well, possible, very young in unstable though
 - pdns: too young in unstable
 - php4: rc bugs, fix not in unstable
 - zlib: too young in unstable, would rather not add new upstreams of
   core libs to the repo until we know what can go wrong

--
see shy jo