[Secure-testing-team] Security update for fuse

Djoume SALVETTI salvetti at crans.org
Thu Jun 16 08:29:28 UTC 2005

Le mercredi 06/15/05 Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm at inutil.org> a écrit :
> I'm thinking of some "minor" tag for uncritical tempraces, packages
> not vulnerable in the Debian package, and generally obscure issues.

What do you think about two kinds of tags?

One about severity or "criticality" like what we can find on secunia :

http://secunia.com/about_secunia_advisories/

and another one about type of vulnerabilities, the goal would be to
autobuilt a page like this :

https://wiki.ubuntu.com//USNAnalysis

> Additionally I'd already started to write a tool that provides a system specific
> overview of vulnerabilities affecting a system (generated from CAN/list), which
> should improve the state of testing's security from a user's perspective,
> as well, but I'm currently busy with diploma stuff (I hope to get around to it
> during the next weeks).

That would be very nice. :-)

--
Djoumé SALVETTI