[Secure-testing-team] tracking page for stable

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Mon Jun 27 21:24:37 UTC 2005

also sprach Joey Hess <joeyh at debian.org> [2005.06.27.2310 +0200]:
> http://newraff.debian.org/~joeyh/stable-security.html
>
> The caveat at the top probably only begins to enumerate the
> problems with this new page. On the other hand, it's zero work to
> generate it and several have asked for it, so I though I might as
> well.

Thanks for your prompt help, Joey!

FWIW: the problems with the delay in updates for security.debian.org
seems to be under control and an announcement is being prepared.

--
 .''`.     martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>
`. `'`

"never trust a woman who wears mauve, whatever her age may be, or a
 woman over thirty-five who is fond of pink ribbons. it always means
 they have a history."
                                                        -- oscar wilde