[Secure-testing-team] the empty list

Joey Hess joeyh at debian.org
Wed Mar 16 09:46:57 UTC 2005

FWIW, I've figured out the mystery of the ocasional empty list on my
page on merkel.

1 1 * * * cd sarge-checks && svn up -q && ./checklist html DSA CVE CAN $HOME/public_html/testing-security.html.new && mv -f $HOME/public_html/testing-security.html.new $HOME/public_html/testing-security.html

If this happens to take longer than 1 hour to complete, then a new
iteration starts, zeros the temp file, and when it does complete, it
copies the zeroed temp file into place.

Obviously fixable, but I've also made a change so if newraff's segfaults
make the alternate page there innaccurate, it will include a warning
about that. So I may switch it entirely to newraff depending.

--
see shy jo