[Secure-testing-team] kdelibs 3.3.2-4 not vulnerable to CAN-2005-0396

Micah Anderson micah at riseup.net
Fri Mar 18 05:12:52 UTC 2005

Thanks for letting us know... It doesn't show up in
http://newraff.debian.org/~joeyh/testing-security.html because the CAN
is still "reserved" because the people that have reserved it have not
released it yet. However, we have noted in our files that kdelibs
3.3.2-4 contains this fix, and as long as this makes it into testing,
then things should be fine.

Micah