[Secure-testing-team] d-d-c and CVE/list processing

Moritz Muehlenhoff jmm at inutil.org
Sun Apr 9 20:22:54 UTC 2006

Hi,
I need to submit my thesis by end of this month and I'll travel through
Mexico two weeks ahead of DebConf, so I won't be able to process CVE/list
updates and merge information from debian-devel-changes in CVE/list until
DebConf. I'd would be great if someone steps in, especially for the latter,
as that's where 90% of our information for fixes in sid is coming from.

I'll skip Debian mailing lists as well, so please CC: me if necessary.

Cheers,
        Moritz