[Secure-testing-team] project of inverticement

jonas savimbi jonasavim at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 6 21:15:10 UTC 2006

Hello,
  In the preoccupations with a collaboration for a project which holds me much with heart, I contact you this day, with all the respect that I owe you, in order to ask for a legal assistance of your share, which assistance is of as much capital for me than for you Veuillez to take it with the serious one although we are not yet connus.Fils of Jonas Malherbe SAVIMBI old chair late Republic of Angola and Maria NAWACHILI, I am currently in Republic of Benign politically stable country in West Africa where I enjoyed a statute of political refugee since I have flees of my country after mîntes of my father. I do not dare yet to reveal you my real identity because I fear much that you combine, one never knows, to reveal it history to make me locate by those there which do not cease seeking me. For these reasons thus, with financial means I have to date, I want to realize most important of the projects (especially real) of my fire father with a person who will put herself in front
 of for all the achievements that I will finance of course!!! Of course, I will place at the disposal of this person all financial means for the realization of the known as projects of which I will make you share as of your next answer Mon concern being of binding a good partnership, as of your answer it would be very important that we already start with us to know more by being mutually sent our identity papers before setting in motion a legal procedure in due form assisted by a legal council of the place or of your choix.Veuillez much to excuse me for this so abrupt contact. I will transmit my contacts to you, addresses - limps postal telephones, as of your agreement of partnership. I cannot tell you yet my life not not to say too much here. In waiting of a favorable continuation where you will not fail yourselves to send your co-ordinates to me, address limps postal and telephone numbers, receive dear Mr. my sincere salutations.Répondez me for any request at this address
 email: jojosavim at yahoo.fr
  NB: The investment is of a total cost of 83 000 000 DUS.Suite with your occluding this amount will be transferé on your or your accounts moreover sea, continuation transfer to which you will decide gerer our investments with us or to take a percentage of 15% on the total amount of the investment are rising 13 000 000 DUS.Merci to answer me as fast as possible.