[Secure-testing-team] New Design on Baby and Pet Buggy MFG.

jumello jumellochina at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Jul 30 05:06:47 UTC 2006

New Design on Baby and Pet Buggy MFG.

"Jumello" designs, manufactures and distributes a wide range of baby
and pet products, including baby strollers, buggies, joggers, prams, play
yards,soft goods, high-chairs, bouncers, baby car seats, battery operated
ride-on cars, pet strollers, doll strollers, and other accessories.

We have research and development capabilities, which enable us to
design and manufacture a majority of our products on an original
design-manufacturing (ODM) basis, while owning the patents on such designs.

We also manufacture on an original equipment-manufacturing (OEM) basis
by producing the products according to customers' specifications.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

You are welcome to browse our web site:  www.jumello.com  Happy browsing!

EMAIL : jumellotw at yahoo.com.tw
Free Skype talking : jumello123
Msn:lovejumellotw at hotmail.com