[Secure-testing-team] Tracker implementation support

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Wed Mar 22 15:16:38 UTC 2006

also sprach Florian Weimer <fw at deneb.enyo.de> [2006.03.11.2057 +0100]:
> > Ah, sure. But doesn't it already have a web frontend? Or are you
> > reimplementing it?
>
> Some changes are necessary, and I'm not sure if they can be
> implemented in the current framework in a sensible way.

Is there anywhere I can go for details?

> > Does this have anything to do with workflow tracking extended
> > states?
>
> Huh?

We are looking for a way to track states of security issues in
Debian, remember?

--
 .''`.     martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>
`. `'`

"the liar at any rate recognises that recreation, not instruction, is
 the aim of conversation, and is a far more civilised being than the
 blockhead who loudly expresses his disbelief in a story which is told
 simply for the amusement of the company."
                                                        -- oscar wilde