[Secure-testing-team] Updates to CVE list

Alec Berryman alec at thened.net
Thu May 18 23:49:00 UTC 2006

Moritz Muehlenhoff on 2006-05-18 18:36:06 +0200:

> Thanks a lot, commited. If you want to work further on vulnerability
> checking (which would be great) please sign up for an account on
> alioth.debian.org and send us the user name, so that we can give you
> SVN commit access.

My alioth user name is alec-guest.  I want to work on the secure-testing
project further, but will have limited time starting in a week for the
better part of a month as the semester ends and I do some traveling and
move.  I plan on restarting the frequent harassment once I'm settled!