[Secure-testing-team] Removed inactive members

Micah Anderson micah at riseup.net
Mon Dec 3 17:14:44 UTC 2007

Hi all,

In the interests of transparancy, I thought I should send something to
the list about recent removals I did from the project. I went through
the alioth project and removed all members who had not committed
anything in more than half a year (there were several who had never
committed).

Let me be clear that this is not personal, and if you have contributed
in the past thank you -- we'd love to have you back any time you want to
return. There are a few people that the team works with on IRC still,
but those people don't commit to the repository, so I wouldn't exactly
consider them inactive.

removed user	tedp-guest
removed user	zobel
removed user	mpitt
removed user	luk
removed user	enerv-guest
removed user	benh
removed user	dom-guest
removed user	jamie-guest
removed user	frolic-guest
removed user	madduck
removed user	lamont
removed user	aba

Also, the following people were recently added:
Added User	alfie
Added User	fujitsu-guest

Micah