[Secure-testing-team] Greetings from London.

Ed Bahir Fasheyiky fasheyikybahir100 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 14:25:53 UTC 2007

Mr. Ed Bahir Fasheyiky,
28, Seymour Place,
W1H 7NT
London, U.K

Greetings to you.

I am Mr.E.B Fasheyiky and though I reside in the U.K, I am actually a citizen of U.A.E. I am the heir apparent to a family business with its "roots" in Dubai, U.A.E. The importance of my position in my family mandated that I be sent to study for a degree in the U.K. At the conclusion of my degree programme, my family decided to open the first European branch of the company in the U.K and I was put in-charge to run it. This was of course a good beginning for me.

At present, we are at the end of another trading year and our auditors have once again brought it to our attention, that the tax rates applicable to our company due to the fact that we the owners are not British is gradually "killing" our business. Unlike the last time I was alerted, I have this time, taken a critical overview of the records from "day one" and the auditors seem very correct.

This situation when related to my father has really been disturbing. After much "brain storming", my father has decided to close the UK branch. He has directed that we salvage what is left of our investment and concentrate our efforts on Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

After the agreement between you and I has been submitted to my bankers, I will file for bankruptcy while the agreement still stands with my bankers. This way,I will be able to leave the U.K back to my Country without having to pay so much taxes on the funds remaining and I will not be loosing much money at the same time. You must understand that I personally have something in it for myself because what I declare to the company in Dubai, is what will be stated and accepted.

If you are willing to assist, please respond to this message and bear in mind that your confidentiality is required because if this arrangement fails, I will probably loose everything I own in the U.K

For your assistance, there is a reward. This will be discussed as soon as I get a response from you.
Feel free to reach me on my confidential email address; ebfa002 at msn.com I will be awaiting your response anxiously.

Thank you in view of your anticipated urgent cooperation.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.E.B Fasheyiky