[Secure-testing-team] lists.debian.org: New list: security-tracker

David Moreno Garza damog at espiral.org.mx
Mon Jul 30 03:56:42 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-07-29 at 23:09 +0200, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> > Please follow the guidelines for new lists at

> It's all there. You even quoted it...

Yes. I apologize, I probably wasn't entirely clear, I was meant to
follow to usual support procedure by third parties, as explained below:

> > After filing the request, it would be very much appreciated if several
> > other people interested in the new list would send a mail to the bug,
> > in order to record their interest.
>
> All the traffic already exists, it only needs to be moved to a proper
> lists.d.o list. CCing the previous list, which carries the relevant subset
> of traffic.

For the only sake of tracking the usual lists procedure, it would be
needed if third parties could comment on here.

Thanks,
David, your Debian Listmaster of the Day.