[Secure-testing-team] Updated packages for SquirrelMail

Thijs Kinkhorst thijs at debian.org
Fri May 11 12:38:23 UTC 2007

Dear security team,

I've prepared updates for etch and sarge for squirrelmail, to address
CVE-2007-1262. The updated packages are here:
http://www.a-eskwadraat.nl/~kink/debian/
Please let me know whether I can upload them.

I've built the etch version with orig.tar.gz and the sarge version without. I
hope that is ok.

In the security tracker two further CVE's are both open for squirrelmail:
CVE-2006-3174, CVE-2006-3665. They both require register_globals to be on,
that's why we didn't put effort into fixing those I guess. Does anything have
to happen to these issues, or can they be marked as "done"?

thanks,
Thijs