[Secure-testing-team] Squirrelmail messed up on the tracker?

Stefan Fritsch sf at sfritsch.de
Tue May 15 16:12:14 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 15 May 2007, Francesco Poli wrote:
> There's still something wrong, it seems.
> Testing and unstable are still claimed to be vulnerable by the
> tracker, but the DSA claims that the problem is fixed in version
> 2:1.4.10a-1, which is already in unstable and testing, according to
> the PTS...

it seems that was just the tracker not being very fast in picking up
new package versions from unstable. It's updated now.

The upload was on May 10, so it probably appeared in the Packages file
on May 11. I don't think it is normally that slow, but I don't know
how often the package lists are downloaded.