[Secure-testing-team] mplayer security fix for lenny

A Mennucc debdev at tonelli.sns.it
Wed Dec 17 14:25:37 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 12:41:18PM +0100, Nico Golde wrote:
> > BTW was this ever reported to the faad2 mantainer?
>
> Yes, did you miss the other part of my previous mail? :)
> See http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/secure-testing-team/2008-December/001947.html

I think there is a misunderstanding here. What I mean, is:
we need to submit a bug report against faad2 in Debian,
 so that the Debian mantainer (M.W.S.Bell) is aware of all this.

In the thread you mention above, I see  no such contact
(although I cannot be sure, since the web interface does not show
recipients ... weird).

a.