[Secure-testing-team] ($500,000.00) for your compensation

Ahmed Zongo ahmed_z03 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 15:40:40 UTC 2008

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: ahmed_z03 at yahoo.com

- Dearest Friend,Season Greeting from Mr.Ahmed Zongo who contacted you long ago, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund. Presently am busy with my projects with my own share of the total sum. Now, I want you to contact my secretary on the information below: Her name is Miss Debra Berry Email: debra4people at live.fr Ask her to send you the total sum of ($500,000.00) FIVE HUNDRED THOUNSAND USD CASHIER'S CHEQUE, which I kept for your compensation.confirm your NAME....AND HOME ADDRESS....TELEPHONE No....