[Secure-testing-team] CVE-2008-0664: wordpress update blocked by release hint

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Sat Feb 9 07:58:30 UTC 2008

Hi,

Are you guys aware that the fix for CVE-2008-0664 is kept out of Lenny
by "block" release hint by luks? I'm not sure what the purpose of that
hint was, but probably not to keep lenny vulnerable.

Note that I'll do an upload shortly to add French support back in,
which was accidentally removed in the last upload. I'll also add the
CVE number to the changelog retroactively.

Sorry for the dupe if Kai already contacted you about this.

--
Lionel