[Secure-testing-team] new package-tags file

Steffen Joeris steffen.joeris at skolelinux.de
Thu Jun 26 15:46:54 UTC 2008

Hi

After chatting with Enrico about debtags and tags for packages, which aren't
security supported, I have started a file in svn under data/package-tags .
The first lines look like this:

kfreebsd-5 <etch-unsupported> (FreeBSD not yet supported)
kfreebsd-6 <lenny-unsupported> (FreeBSD not yet supported)
kfreebsd-7 <lenny-unsupported> (FreeBSD not yet supported)

I thought about using source package name, then the tag and afterwards a small
description.

Enrico, does that work for you and if so, is everyone else happy with that?

This file should IMHO just list packages in main and for the time being all
packages in contrib and non-free could just be marked unsupported by default.

Cheers
Steffen