[Secure-testing-team] Wordpress upload

Raphael Geissert atomo64 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 20:38:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

2008/11/14 Andrea De Iacovo <andrea.de.iacovo at gmail.com>:
> Hi.
>
> Excuse me if I bother you but I need someone to upload the new wordpress
> package (which containts the workaround for the $_REQUEST problem).
> I tried to ask my sponsor but he did not answer me. Could you please
> help me with the upload?

I am not a DD so I can't upload the package for you, but:
For security-related uploads you can/should always contact the secure
testing/security team (via IRC, ML, etc).

By the way, there is a typo in the changelog entry:
> This patch is only a workaround for #504771. Now cookies ar properly
s/ar/are

Although I disagree with the workaround I'm anyway CC'ing the ML.

P.S. why is that mania of using nested loops to check stuff instead of
using one loop and an isset? (the code causing the GLOBALS DoS
performs the check in exactly the same way IIRC).

> You can find all the files you need in http://www.firstbit.net/debian
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Andrea

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net

Tom Stoppard  - "I think age is a very high price to pay for maturity."