[Secure-testing-team] security cleanup

Joerg Jaspert joerg at ganneff.de
Mon Nov 24 13:28:39 UTC 2008

Hi

i just finished cleaning up a bit on klecker. Removed all releases prior
to etch and their files as well as the definition of m68k. While I don't
expect any problems, you know where to complain if there are some. :)

We save some 18 til 20Gb of space :)

Oh, I also enabled the valid-until fields for release files. Maybe you
want to issue a little pressure on the apt maintainer to finally support
it? :)

While I'm at it - does anyone really need old database dumps of
obscurity? Like those from 2003 and earlier?
I would like to expire them, and let the expire run automagically, like
we do on ftpmaster too.

--
bye, Joerg
Some NM/AM:
>> 24. What does the "urgency" field in changelog affect?
> The order in which updates are displayed in tools like dselect, synaptic,
> aptitude, etc.
nice try. :)