[Secure-testing-team] Lenny security bug sprint

Nico Golde debian-secure-testing+ml at ngolde.de
Fri Nov 28 22:04:09 UTC 2008

Hi,
* Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm at inutil.org> [2008-11-28 20:51]:
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 12:39:36AM +0100, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> > On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 06:55:13AM +0100, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
[...]
> geshi / CVE-2008-5185
>   No maintainer reaction so far, pinged.

I tracked this issue down, my result is on:
http://marc.info/?l=oss-security&m=122718277121421&w=2

This + the other patch providing the PARANOID mode should
be enough to fix this issue. Romain is aware of this and
from what I know working on an update but was busy for the
last weekend.

Cheers
Nico
--