[Secure-testing-team] PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME .

Hassan Ali hassan_ali_9c at yahoo.es
Thu Apr 9 07:47:42 UTC 2009

Estás invitado a "PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME .".

Por tu servidor Hassan Ali:

     Fecha:		jueves 9 de abril de 2009

     Hora:		7:00 - 8:00 (GMT +00:00)
     Calle:		Dear Friend, This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You For This Transaction. I Am A Banker By Profession From Burkina Faso In West Africa And Currently Holding The Post Of Foreign Remittance Director In Our Bank. I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Fund ($12.5Million) Of My Bank Client Who Died Along With His Entire Family In Kenya Plane Crash 2003.It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and for our bank to release the money to you.In appreciation of your assistance, I am offering you 30% of the total sum. 10% for contingencies (cost of transfer/other charges) likely to be incurred during the course of transaction, while the remaining 60% is for me.For more details contact me via my private email address (mr.hassan.ali.5c at gmail.com)

¿Asistirás? Responde a esta invitación en:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/hassan_ali_9c?v=126&a1=0&iid=CxI7mqxbPIq5%40uTEXhiUddl%40I%40ET%40eRW3hAvIh%40%40&igid=wha3helcfI%40z%40gkQLxpEYsd%40VeaQae3TRxd9Ffna6ev%40

Copyright © 2009 Todos los derechos reservados
 www.yahoo.es

Política de privacidad:
 http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

Condiciones del servicio: