[Secure-testing-team] With all due respect kindly confirm the receipt of this message

Muhammed Musa muhammedmusa21 at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 11 22:53:22 UTC 2009

Invitation : "With all due respect kindly confirm the receipt of this message".

Par votre hôte Muhammed Musa:

     Date:		samedi 11 avril 2009

     Heure:		22h 00 - 23h 00 (GMT+00:00)
     Rue:		Dear Friend,I am Hon.Justice MUHAMMED MUSA Solicitor’s am then Personal Attorney to Late Edward RAID a national of LEBANON, who was BUSINESS TYCOON. On the 2nd of May 2002, myclient, his wife and their three children were involved in acar accident. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunatelylost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to his embassy to locate any of my clients extendedrelatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided totrace his relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of his family, but of no avail, hence I contacted you. Ihave contacted you to assist in repatriating the money that belongs to my client before they get confiscated or declaredunserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an accountvalued at $15million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscatedwithin the next ten official working days. since i have been unsuccessfully in locating the relatives for over 2 yearsnow I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are from the same country so that theproceeds of this account valued at $15 million dollars canbe paid to you and then you and me can share the money. 60% to me and 35% to you, while 5% should be for expensesor tax as your government may require, I have thecertificate of deposit that can be used to back up any claimwe may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this dealt through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimatearrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by my email to enable usdiscuss further.by my email to enable us discuss further. Please replythrough this email: muhammedmusa011 at yahoo.fr I WILL OBTAIN AFFIDAVIT FROM COURT WHEN YOU RESPONSE TO ME. Once you are interested to work with me, you should establish a way of communication and you are to send me your private Tele phone and fax numbers including your full name and home Address and all this will be used at the ministry to back you up. For easy and fast communications. Best regards, Hon.Justice MUHAMMED MUSA (Esq)

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/muhammedmusa21?v=126&a1=0&iid=5xRV82h%40Do%403aG136hi-Eg3%40OA4c%40O-Tg%40T0Ih%40%40&igid=uhBGfPxbCiYz%40H9zNxQ0Ypd%401RFvBL8Vw%40b7lR7fX9v%40

Copyright © 2009 Tous droits réservés.
 www.yahoo.fr

Données personnelles: