[Secure-testing-team] PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS.

Ibrahim Aruna ibrahim000aruna at yahoo.com.sg
Wed Apr 15 09:14:57 UTC 2009

You are invited to "PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS.".

By your host Ibrahim Aruna:

     Date:		Wednesday 15 April 2009

     Time:		9:00 - 10:00 (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		I am Mr.Aruna Ibrahim, the manager in charge of auditing and accounting department Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso .with due respect and regard i have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction .In our bank ( Bank of Africa) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, there is an abandoned sum of ($ 9.000.000) ( NINE MILLION US DOLLARS ) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer a German national( Mr Andreas Schranner) who died along with his family on Monday 31st july 2000, in plane crash of the Air France Concorde with the Air Craft NO AF4590.and the fund has been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim of fund since we got the infomation about his death, the bank has been expecting his next of kin to come down and claim his money because the bank can not release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking principle(:http://news..bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm) for verification purpose please do visit the web site of plane crash above.In accordance with the country banking laws and constitution guiding this banking institution stated that after the expiration of ten years, if no body or person comes for the claim as the next of kin , such money will be revert to the Burkina Faso government treasury if nobody applies as the next of kin to claim of the fund. Consequently, it is upon this respect, I seek to present you as a foreign partner to stand in as the next of kin to the late Mr. Andreas Schranner since no one will come up for the claim.After successful transfer of the fund into your bank account (40% ) of this money will be for you as foreign partner and (50%) would be for me and (10%) will be for expenses incured during trasaction.and i will come your country for sharing of the fund according to the percentage indicated.To enable immediate transfer of this fund into your bank account ,you must apply first to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased customer,indicating your bank name , your account number , your telephone and fax number for easy efective communication and location where the money will be remmitted.Upon receipt of your reply , i will send to you by fax or mail the text of appliction which you will fill and send to the bank and I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, as i will use my position in the bank's here to perfect this business transaction & secure approvals and guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required. If this interests you, I wait your urgent response. Please contact me with my private Email:mr.ibrahim00aruna at yahoo.com.sg.Thanks,Mr.Aruna.

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/ibrahim000aruna?v=126&a1=0&iid=9xRhHux%40%40ZSl%40GFEuhJO%40vtbfV4s%40PqCa%40Rbhh%40%40&igid=9hBmndpbI4SxAEqDJxQZUqd%409ABfBLtW6%40atRQ7%40pev%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 sg.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: