[Secure-testing-team] AWAITING TO HAVE YOUR REPLY

edward Asaam edwardasaam at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 18 09:52:03 UTC 2009

Invitation : "AWAITING  TO HAVE YOUR REPLY".

Par votre hôte edward Asaam:

     Date:		samedi 18 avril 2009

     Heure:		11h 00 - 12h 00 (GMT+02:00 Égypte)
     Rue:		Attn: From: Barr Edward Asaam(SAB) Off No. 07BP 59 Ouaga 03 Rue 7 Av Nelson Mandela Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso Africa.. Dear Friend, With due respect, I am Barr. Edward Asaam .The principle of EDWARD ASAAM, I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $20.5 million immediately to your account. The fund is in my late client Mr. Alpha Danjema’s account here in my country without any body coming for the claim. He died a long with his supposed next of kin his wife and children in an attack in Iraq.My client is an oil worker an insider during the Irak OIL for food programme which started in 1996 and ended in 2002. I don't want the money to go into Bank Treasury as deceased unclaimed fund with the bank, according to the bank protocols guiding inheritance fund.so I Suceeded to kept the funds in a trusted security firm in Ghana Accra.For this reason i contact you to come for the claim of the funds. i kept this funds with a clause that the owner may come any time for claim. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you full details on how the business will be executed

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/edwardasaam?v=126&a1=0&iid=ZxAyjptdlitj%40a-2JhD4%40q%40%40I6w1%40mxC&igid=Bxa7Orh%40m5dlag1NVhDPdw3%40pYf1ANqvphAupx%40%40

Copyright © 2009 Tous droits réservés.
 www.yahoo.fr

Données personnelles: