[Secure-testing-team] CONTACT ME

Moohar Issa moohar_issa550 at yahoo.no
Thu Apr 23 02:04:39 UTC 2009

Du er invitert til "CONTACT ME".

Av verten Moohar Issa:

     Dato:		torsdag 23 april 2009

     Klokkeslett:		kl 1.00 - kl 2.00 (GMT +00.00)
     By stat postnummer:	dear friend,I am mr mohamed issa,the Auditing and Accounting section manager with African Development Bank,Ouagadougou Burkina faso. I wish to use this means of communication to seek your urgent assistance in transferring an abandoned sum of ($39.5)million to your account within 10 to 14 banking days. and you will have 30% of the above mentioned sum,if you are in position and agree to handle this business with me. get back to me for details, ( mohamed_issa1 at live.fr ) regard mohamed.

Vil du delta? Send svar på denne invitasjonen på:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/moohar_issa550?v=126&a1=0&iid=qxR7PqhbefAVa-2E9xJ7Qul%40Ot4s%40nZGpxEMlx%40%40&igid=5hB7zgdcMdxT%40PkDPxQ1Yud%40TdBcB1ySqh%40wo3ncwov%40

Copyright © 2009 Med enerett
 www.yahoo.no

Retningslinjer for personvern: