[Secure-testing-team] CONTACT ME

Mohamed Issa mohamed_issa1972 at yahoo.no
Thu Apr 30 12:22:57 UTC 2009

Du er invitert til "CONTACT ME".

Av verten Mohamed Issa:

     Dato:		torsdag 30 april 2009

     Klokkeslett:		kl 10.00 - kl 11.00 (GMT +00.00)
     By stat postnummer:	dear friend,I am mr mohamed issa,the Auditing and Accounting section manager with African Development Bank,Ouagadougou Burkina faso. I want to present you as the next of kin to our deceased customer late mr george small in transferring his abandoned sum of ($39.5)million to your account within 10 to 14 banking days.this acount is presently domant without claim, if you are in position and agree to handle this business with me. you will have 30% of the money, get back to me for details, regards mohamed.

Vil du delta? Send svar på denne invitasjonen på:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/mohamed_issa1972?v=126&a1=0&iid=ehBnjf%40bAuYF%408n7VxhZQqd%40oUAca-fXo%40Dx52n%40W1v%40&igid=yhAkW%40lcquiRaPvi4xB6RbtanTUr%40PrTXpCkdOb%40f217%40UjG

Copyright © 2009 Med enerett
 www.yahoo.no

Retningslinjer for personvern: