[Secure-testing-team] Please unblock ffmpeg-debian_0.svn20080206-16

Reinhard Tartler siretart at debian.org
Sun Feb 1 17:59:32 UTC 2009

that has been posted to gmane.linux.debian.devel.release as well.

Hello Release Team,

Please consider unblocking the latest upload of ffmpeg-debian. It
includes fixes for

 - CVE-2008-3230
 - http://www.heise-online.co.uk/news/Vulnerability-found-in-FFmpeg-library--/112517

the latter does not seem to have a CVE number, but is rather important
anyways.

Please notify me if the package is acceptable for testing. Otherwise it
needs to go in via testing-security.

The version in stable might be affected as well, I need to check that
seperately.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4