[Secure-testing-team] GOOD DAY

Kabore Issa kabore.issa2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 10:04:05 UTC 2009

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: kabore.issa2 at yahoo.com

- Dear Partner, It's just my urgent need for Foreign Partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. i am a Banker by Profession from Burkina Faso in west Africa and Currently holding the Post Of Foreign Remittance Manager in our Bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($5.3Million) of one of my bank clients who died in the World trade Centre in America September 2001. Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us i n the ratio of 60 % for me / 40 % for you alone .Further details of the transaction will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail, Have a great day. TRUST IS THE ENVELOPE TO OUR SUCCESS.Mr .kabore issa