[Secure-testing-team] (no subject)

Micah Anderson micah at riseup.net
Wed Jul 29 01:48:39 UTC 2009

* Nico Golde <debian-secure-testing+ml at ngolde.de> [2009-07-28 20:21-0400]:
> team at security.debian.org, schedule at debconf.org
> Bcc:
> Subject: Re: [Secure-testing-team] debconf9
>
> Hi,
> * Luciano Bello <luciano at debian.org> [2009-07-28 21:14]:
> > El Lun 27 Jul 2009, Stefan Fritsch escribió:
> > > I have mailed schedule at debconf.org. Hopefully this is the right way to do it.
> >
> > It's possible to avoid BoF room? It's too hot, especially at that hour.
>
> Actually we would propose to go either in the park then (as
> it seems to be in the BoF as of now) or to go in the park
> and talking about all these things while having a fresh
> beer.

This BoF room, is being called the Sauna now because it is absurdly
hot. There is an airconditioner, but when you turn it on, you cannot
hear each other.

I agree we need to go somewhere else, but we should include a sign on
the BoF door so people who are not catching this email can find us. Let
us meet at the BoF area a few minutes before, make a sign and go.

On a different note, I would like to take some notes during the meeting,
because I think it is useful for those who cannot attend...  but my
battery will only last 15 minutes without power. I dont know if anyone
knows of any power near the park?

micah