[Secure-testing-team] FROM DR EDBEIN AHMMED (call me after going through my mail+226-76 36 30 68)

Edbein Ahmmed edbeinahmmed006 at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 2 11:48:46 UTC 2009

Invitation : "FROM DR EDBEIN AHMMED (call me after going through my mail+226-76 36 30 68)".

Par votre hôte Edbein Ahmmed:

     Date:		mardi 2 juin 2009

     Heure:		11h 30 - 12h 30 (GMT+00:00)
     Rue:		Dear friend my name is Dr edbein Ahmmed am the manager of auditing and accounting department Bank of African,I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($25.8 million us dollars immediately to your account. upon your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed,send me your contact information.1.Age.(2)Residential adress(3) occupation(4)private telephone.Waiting to hear from you soonest if you are interested

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/edbeinahmmed006?v=126&a1=0&iid=qhBnfgpbYlx1%40Fe8FxY5QQd%40oBAfBodGN%40%40k6p7%40Ugv%40&igid=FhplSalb5yi5aHtJYxIxVGx%40GSxr%40nUTIpAkdfj%40nS1t%40viW

Copyright © 2009 Tous droits réservés.
 www.yahoo.fr

Données personnelles: