[Secure-testing-team] Contact my secretary for your compensation

Alex Peter alexpeter0707 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 09:30:31 UTC 2009

You are invited to "Contact my secretary for your compensation".

By your host Alex Peter:

     Date:		Friday June 5, 2009

     Time:		8:00 am - 9:00 am (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Dear Friend, I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co operation of a new partner from switzerland. Presently I'm in switzerland for investment projects with my own share . meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it later failed us some how . Contact my secretary,Mr Samuel Ude contact him on his email address(samuelude191 at live.fr) ask him to send you the total $800, 000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel alright and get in touched with my secretary and convince him where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the tremendious atmospheric nature of success together after all. For this moment, I am very busy here in switzerland because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, I had forwarded instruction to My secretary on your behalf to receive the money, so you should to get in touch with Mr Samuel he will send the amount to you as get in touch with him, Yours sincerely Dr Alex Peter

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/alexpeter0707?v=126&a1=0&iid=gxAoHqx%40%40nQ4aeB4Xhhe%40tl%40N5g1%40JeGehAUAx%40%40&igid=9haljehbdmp8%40f5NDxpuUqd%40F3bzaNhHBh%405Z47bp9v%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: