[Secure-testing-team] I NEED YOUR HELP FOR THIS TRANSACTION...

Derrick Oussou derrick_oussou1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 08:13:09 UTC 2009

You are invited to "I NEED YOUR HELP FOR THIS TRANSACTION...".

By your host Derrick Oussou:

     Date:		Monday June 8, 2009

     Time:		7:00 am - 8:00 am (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Dear Friend, I am MR.Derrick Oussou.,I am the Manager of Bank Of Africa,(B.O.A ).Burkina Faso Ouagadougou. I KNOW THAT THIS MAIL WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE AS WE NEVER MEET BEFORE, I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits / life opportunity for you and me. The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the $10,3 M,( Ten million three hundred thousand united states dollars), and who is a customer to the bank where i work. He died in plane crash, with his family during their vacation journey. The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank made a public notice that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relatives abroard. after hearing from you i will give you more details about the transaction,if you are interested please send me the following immediately.(1) YOUR FULL NAME(2) YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS (3) YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER (4) YOUR PROFESSION (5)YOUR AGE.BEST REGARD, MR.Derrick Oussou. Reply me with my private E-mail address;(derrick_oussou2000 at yahoo.fr).

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/derrick_oussou1?v=126&a1=0&iid=yhB9%40e3aS9Ik%40QRHNxQUQpd%40kqFSBmMVF%40%40NR67%40Uuv%40&igid=Nxtm4bla1hmyaHpBYxhD5ux%40fq3S%40nVD6pAP%40Pj%40n8sa%40a6G

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: