[Secure-testing-team] URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

form burkina formburkina01 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jun 10 23:54:04 UTC 2009

Invitation : "URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED".

Par votre hôte form burkina:

     Date:		mercredi 10 juin 2009

     Heure:		23h 00 - 0h 00 (GMT+00:00)
     Rue:		Attention: Please! This message might meet you in utmost surprise however due to my urgent needs of the foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a Banker by profession from West Cost and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting Unit of the Bank. I have the opportunity to transferring the left over funds (USD $5.5Millions) FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS which belong to one of my bank customer who died along with his entire family on 26TH DECEMBER 2003 in a plane crash at BENIN REPUBLIC. You can confirm the genuine of the deceased death by clicking on this website: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2003-12/26/content_293549.htm Hence, I am inviting you for this gold business opportunity where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 base percentage. If you agree to my business proposal to you, the further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your wiliness to join hand with me. I am waiting eagerly for your urgent responds through my private Email Addresses: (eng.momoh at ymail.com) Have a great day!! Best Regards. Eng. Momoh

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/formburkina01?v=126&a1=0&iid=axEnFpz%40BbqV%40NRFuxiFdF3%40OUFc%40NRfxxAexx%40%40&igid=qhalhevbddeT%40OmQNxpRYWd%40XCacaJyrRh%40XB7nARgv%40

Copyright © 2009 Tous droits réservés.
 www.yahoo.fr

Données personnelles: