[Secure-testing-team] Contact For More Information.

Akbar Shykh akbar_shykh1x at yahoo.co.nz
Sun Jun 14 21:45:37 UTC 2009

You are invited to "Contact For More Information.".

By your host Akbar Shykh:

     Date:		Sunday 14 June 2009

     Time:		20:00 - 21:00 (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		Dear Friend.This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You For This Transaction.I Am A Banker By Profession From Burkina Faso In West Africa And Currently Holding The Post Of Foreign Remittance Director In Our Bank.I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Funds ($5.6Million) Of One Of My BankClients Who Died Along With His Family In Kenya Plane Crash 2003.You Can Confirm The Geniuses Of TheDeceased Death http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html Hence, I Am Inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between Us In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For Any income expenses that will come During the transfer, If You Agree To My Business Proposal. Further Details Of The Transfer Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I Receive Your Return Mail through my private email address; ( akbarshykh000 at gmail.com ) Have A Great Day. Yours, Mr Akbar Shykh

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/akbar_shykh1x?v=126&a1=0&iid=GxAlHrx%40vMr6aUqMuxhMt%403aJMH1%40IJbyxdFhx%40%40&igid=sha3retcbMr-%40Gh4JxdOYsd%40BMbma4hvBxAUZ67bqmv%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.co.nz

Privacy Policy: