[Secure-testing-team] Confidential Proposal

Fredrick Issa fredrickissa20 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 15 11:01:43 UTC 2009

Invitation : "Confidential Proposal".

Par votre hôte Fredrick Issa:

     Date:		lundi 15 juin 2009

     Heure:		10h 00 - 11h 00 (GMT+00:00)
     Rue:		Dear friend,My name is Mr.Fredrick Issa, I am the manager of auditing and accounting department in of BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou , Burkina Faso.In my department we discovered an abandoned sum ($15 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash.Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless somebody applies as next of kin to our deceased costumer. Unfortunately, during my investigations as the order given to me by our managements as auditing and accounting the nest of kin did not discovered due to that the entire families were along on the victims leaving nobody behind for the claim. I dimmed it necessary to utilise the opportunity as my retirements is quite approaching. Now what I want from you is your assistance so that the funds will be transfer into your bank account as the next of kin to our deceased costumer. Upon your reply I will send to you the full details on how the business will be executed, send me your full contact information such as (1) Age. (2) Residential address (3) occupation (4) private telephone. Waiting to hear from you. My Best Regards,Mr.Fredrick Issa

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/fredrickissa20?v=126&a1=0&iid=5xRUN0j%40FOb5awyN-xJoUFl%40Mx81%40L4faxEfIh%40%40&igid=qhBWpPncMI71%40b38PxA1YRd%40VxDoB25wuh%40vmVnbVgv%40

Copyright © 2009 Tous droits réservés.
 www.yahoo.fr

Données personnelles: