[Secure-testing-team] Waiting for your reply urgently,

Melon Ali melon.ali14 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 16:36:38 UTC 2009

You are invited to "Waiting for your reply urgently,".

By your host Melon Ali:

     Date:		Sunday June 21, 2009

     Time:		4:00 pm - 5:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		I am Mr Melon Ali.. from bank of Africa. firstly,accept my apologies , i have a business proposal which we be beneficial for the both of us and our families.i came across the sum of $20 MILLION US DOLLARS.) of the late decease customer Called Dr George W Brumley, who died in a plane crash along with his entire family, now i want you to apply as the next of kin to the fund, by putting claim as the next of kin to the late decease Customer. then i want you to provide an account where this money will be transfered into your account, I therefore agree that 45% of this money will be for you as Foreigner partner, and in respect of the povision of a foreign account, 5% will be set aside for the expenses incured during the transaction and 50% would be for me.Pls if you are not interested delete it from your box and do not reply me.But If you are interested contact me on my private E-mail address melo_ali at voila.fr or please call me for more detail (+226) 76460669 as to enable the release of the fund into your account in your country ok, please visit the website below for more infomations about the plane crash and the tragic death of the deceased and his entire family.late Dr.George W. Brumley www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html please contact me through this e-mail: (melo_ali at voila.fr ), please call me for more detail Mr Melon Ali,(+226) 76460669

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/melon.ali14?v=126&a1=0&iid=6hEzjbtdgiuh%40%400zMhBEtBd%40IqpX%40C0D&igid=%40xa78rh%40jip3%40fk3VxaHdH3%40tudTAelW9%40b4%40h%40%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: