[Secure-testing-team] Good Day, Sir/Madam Please Read and get back to me on Mr.dawo_ibrahim at hotmail.fr

dawo ibrahim mr.dawo_ibrahim01 at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 14:29:35 UTC 2009

You are invited to "Good Day,Sir/Madam Please Read and get back to me on Mr.dawo_ibrahim at hotmail.fr".

By your host dawo ibrahim:

     Date:		Wednesday May 13, 2009

     Time:		2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		from.dawo_ibrahim.Good Day, Please Read and get back to me for more details.My name is Mr.dawo_ibrahim I'm ACCOUNTS & AUDITING DEPT (B.O.A) OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO. WEST AFRICA .I have a business proposal in the tune of $11.5m, (elevn Million five hundred Thousand only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 55% for me and my family. 5% for sundry expenses, If it interests you, please contact me through my Private Email, Mr.dawo_ibrahim at hotmail.fr, so we can commence on all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this transaction.one of our client, who is a customer to the bank where i work, He died in a Kenya plane crash2003.with his family during their vacation journey,Please also visit the website again to know more concerning the PLANE CRASH which took his live and those of his entire family members in the YEAR 2003 http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/mr.dawo_ibrahim01?v=126&a1=0&iid=uhBVbJtg%40Vza%40vexNxpmQRd%40Tteuaj3VuhBYN17Ejiv%40&igid=exUFvKlaqVkua%403muxBkaRtdks4r%40ipTNxA8%40hzCeC1l%40VgC

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: