[Secure-testing-team] Dr Azizan, Call me after going through my proposal @+226-7636 3068

Azizan Ahmmed azizan013 at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 10:05:59 UTC 2009

You are invited to "Dr Azizan,Call me after going through my proposal @+226-7636 3068".

By your host Azizan Ahmmed:

     Date:		Friday May 15, 2009

     Time:		9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		I am Dr Azizan Ahmmed Coker from burkina faso.I want to seek your assistance after my discovery during auditing in my bank as am the manager of Bill and Exchange at the Foriegn Remittance Department of BANK OF AFRICA,In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of USD$25.8million US dollar in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family in plane Crashes 2003.You will be advised to enter the websites that carried an independent report on the crash,http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/21/kenya.crash/index.html.Thank you for your understanding as i await your urgent response to enable me give you more details and note if intresting kindly email me with information below: Your International passport or ID card........,Your private telephone number...........,Your age.........,Your country..........Regard,Dr Azizan A Coker +226-76363068

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/azizan013?v=126&a1=0&iid=2x%40QcI3faK9K%40EUjThhqhd%40%40O%40VXAh0H&igid=Dx%40ELYxb%408rMaH5l2hhvAwl%40cumTAlxGyxdUIh%40%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: