[Secure-testing-team] NYTimes.com: Guns, Geysers and Mr. Reid

ablasse_ilboudo at live.fr ablasse_ilboudo at live.fr
Sat May 16 12:04:50 UTC 2009

This page was sent to you by: ablasse_ilboudo at live.fr.

I am Ablass'e ILBOUDO, The Director of Accounting Operations Unit, Societe Generale De Banques Au Burkina.I have the opportunity of transferring ($4.2m)from an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer's who died long ago in heart related disease.Reply for detail transaction,thanks

OPINION | May 16, 2009
Op-Ed Columnist: Guns, Geysers and Mr. Reid
By GAIL COLLINS
An amendment to a credit card reform bill giving people the ability to pack a handgun in national parks is just the beginning of Harry Reid's problems in holding the Democrats together.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/16/opinion/16collins.html?emc=eta1

ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through NYTimes.com's E-mail This Article service.  For general information about NYTimes.com, write to help at nytimes.com.

NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018

Copyright 2009 The New York Times Company