[Secure-testing-team] PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME .

Mohamed Bello mohamed_bello02 at yahoo.fr
Tue May 19 21:24:42 UTC 2009

Invitation : "PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND GET BACK TO ME .".

Par votre hôte Mohamed Bello:

     Date:		mardi 19 mai 2009

     Heure:		21h 15 - 22h 15 (GMT+00:00)
     Rue:		Dear Friend, This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You For This Transaction. I Am A Banker By Profession From Burkina Faso In West Africa And Currently Holding The Post Of Foreign Remittance Director In Our Bank. I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Fund ($12.5Million) Of My Bank Client Who Died Along With His Entire Family In Kenya Plane Crash 2003.It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and for our bank to release the money to you.In appreciation of your assistance, I am offering you 30% of the total sum. 10% for contingencies (cost of transfer/other charges) likely to be incurred during the course of transaction, while the remaining 60% is for me.For more details bello_alassan at voila.fr

Viendrez-vous ? Répondre à cette invitation, à:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/mohamed_bello02?v=126&a1=0&iid=5hBnjfxbIuxD%404X1BxQIQpd%40oBBbBOnGHpbi5I7bW5v%40&igid=Bhpi8%40layqmBaOriYxI0Vdx%40cSqsAOWSKpCk%40Pj%40f215%40W1C

Copyright © 2009 Tous droits réservés.
 www.yahoo.fr

Données personnelles: