[Secure-testing-team] KEEP IT AS TOP SECRET

Ketkety Gongo ketketygongo at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 11:48:00 UTC 2009

You are invited to "KEEP IT AS TOP SECRET".

By your host Ketkety Gongo:

     Date:		Wednesday May 20, 2009

     Time:		11:15 am - 12:15 pm (GMT +00:00)
     Location:		Dearest one,Iam Mr Ketkety Gongo the AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER of BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) here in Lome-Togo. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$12.2m u.sdollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. LATE SHEIKH DHARI ALI AL-FAYADH from BAGHDAD, IRAQ) FOR MORE INFORMATIONVIS VISIT THIS SITE BELLOW. http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/06/28/iraq.main/ You should contact me immediately through this acc/(ketketygongo_togo at hotmail.fr)Thanks, mr gon

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/ketketygongo?v=126&a1=0&iid=CxAudp7ALy4h%40bzSNhB73q%40%40%40dtXabhT&igid=kxBgUrjAKop3aecVVhal%40ut%40EtdH%40eyOpxAwEx%40%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: