[Secure-testing-team] hi

Haruba Njida har_njida03 at yahoo.ca
Thu May 21 00:55:36 UTC 2009

You're invited to "hi".

By your host Haruba Njida:

     Date:		Wednesday May 20, 2009

     Time:		10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
     Location:		Hello,I am a staff of BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) Ouagadougou Burkina faso.I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to open up to you for the mutual benefit of us.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($8.2)million to your account within 10 banking days.This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim.Best Regards.Mr. Haruba Njida contact me on this email haruba_njida22 at yahoo.co.jp

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/har_njida03?v=126&a1=0&iid=-hEj%40btdn23h%40AYSNhBMuB%40%40IudXac4C&igid=cxa96rh%40jN%403aGiUVhaPdX3%40tqdTAFwfv%40CdIh%40%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.ca

Privacy Policy: