[Secure-testing-team] VERY URGENT

Billy Hassan mrhasbilly_01 at yahoo.com.hk
Mon May 25 00:09:37 UTC 2009

邀請你 "VERY URGENT".

(被主持人) Billy Hassan:

     日期:		2009年5月24日, 星期日

     時間:		11:00 下午 - 12:00 上午 (GMT +00:00)
     街道:		Dear Friend, I am Mr.Hassan Billy. I work with Bank International Of Burkina (BIB). I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of USD 9.5 M million us dollars immediately to your account. Upon your reply, I will send you full details on how the business will be executed.This transaction is about presenting you as the next of kin/ beneficiary To our late customer who died with his entire family in plane crash that happened in kenya.I am Waiting to hear from you soonest for more details. Please, contact me through my private email address: h_billy01 at voila.fr and I want you as well to visit this site for more info: www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

你參加嗎? 請答覆此邀請,最遲不過﹕:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/mrhasbilly_01?v=126&a1=0&iid=AxIXHYx%40QPr3aET3uxi4tdl%404MG9%40myv3hAOYx%40%40&igid=qhaE7N%40bpNb9%40HkxJxp0Qwd%40VPcxam3sRxEuJ3nbX9v%40

版權? 2009 全權所有
 hk.yahoo.com