[Secure-testing-team] Vulnerability impact on issues

Raphael Geissert geissert at debian.org
Sun Nov 1 18:05:52 UTC 2009

Steffen Joeris wrote:
> I am with Moritz here, if an issue is in serious need of fixing, it
> usually gets an RT ticket in one of the security queues (and quite often
> the first person that spots it and has the needed spare time fixes it).

I think the process regarding RT tickets should be made a bit more public,
or at least documented. While this may work for stable and oldstable, it is
leaving unstable behind as an issue in unstable may not be addressed as
soon as in the stable releases.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer